Friday, October 3, 2008

Yeah! I'm Finally Here!!



Well I finally decided to start a blog to capture me buying a house. I am in the process of buying a cute little 2 bedroom home in Rigby, ID. It is only a half mile away from school where I teach 1st grade. I am really excited to have my own house but I am not excited about packing up and moving in a few weeks. Closing is scheduled for October 24th. YAY!!


2 comments:

Janae said...

Congratulations and welcome to the 21st century! I hope you know that you now have to post at least every other day. I am addicted to blogs, and will read daily. Have you been to Pam’s yet? Hers is:
pamelaandaustinmatthewsandfamily.blogspot.com/ They have some pretty cute stuff of Makenna.

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Congrats on your house! how fun! how is everything going with you?