Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bah Humbug!!

I know I just bought a house and I am really looking forward to moving into in 13 days but I wasn't ready to wake up to this today.


I mean really does it have to start snowing so soon. Come on!!

2 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

You know, when we came to Arizona in April, we made fun of the people wearing sweaters when we had on shorts. Well you have snow and we went out and bought jackets yesterday because we were cold in our cold spell of 70 + degrees! Whew! Good thing it will warm back up in the 90s this week! How exciting you bought a new house : ). That's great! I have the week off, so tomorrow I'm going to do the picture thing too!

Sariah English said...

I don't blame you for not wanting the snow, we have about three inches! Ugh!! I have to walk the kids to school in the morning. I agree, bah humbug!

Where did you come up with your blog name?