Well I am sick of looking at my dog every time I turn on internet, so I am updating it finally. Joe and I are having a baby this September! We will find out May 6th whether we will have a boy or a girl. We both want a boy so that we have a big brother for our little girls. I have started thinking it is a little girl though. I guess we will see soon. Pregnancy has been an interesting experience for me and I'm not sure how much I like it. I haven't thrown up at all but I do get nauseous regularly and I have been extremely tired. My second trimester has brought on cramping but everyone has told me it is normal. Ok so enough about the bad. The good is that I am totally looking forward to being a mom and Joe is excited about being a dad. We both are nervous though. I hope to be more diligent in updating my blog now that I have something to blog about.
Artist Birthday Cake
10 years ago

4 comments:
I was just thinking about you last night and wondering how things were going, glad to hear an update. Congratulations on the baby! Pregnancy is the pits, but thankfully the prize is definitely worth the horrible 9 months :) Are you still teaching?
P.S. I seriously love your dog, I think she's the cutest thing ever! I keep telling Spencer that she's the kind of dog I want when we get another one. :)
Congrats!! Exciting news!!! Will be anxiously waiting to hear if you are having pink or blue :D
So excited for you! you guys will be awesome parents! Hey if you have a girl our girls can play dolls together! hope your cramping slows or stops for ya! thats no fun..
Hey- it's past May 6th! What are you having!?! Congratulations!
Post a Comment