Well I want to vent for a minute so just bare with me. I got married almost 8 weeks ago and I still haven't received my wedding photos yet. I have called and called and I haven't heard anything until today. She finally calls me back after my 3rd or 4th message and tells me that they are ready and have been. I had a different person do my reception and I haven't gotten those either. This is why I have not posted any pictures from the wedding. I would love to share them with you but I don't have them. I have a few from other peoples cameras but I don't think they are very good because we weren't focusing on other cameras we were focused on our photographer. My wedding was wonderful and I have enjoyed being married to an amazing man. Life has been good in that aspect and I am grateful for Joe and all he has done for me. So I am done venting about my wedding photos. I will be sure to post pictures once I get the CD.
Good News is we got a dog. Jasmine is a cutie. She is Lab/Shar Pai and has the cutest wrinkles. We have had her for a week now and she has been doing really good. The potty training has been slow. She hasn't figured out that I don't have to take her outside if the door is standing wide open. She just pees on the floor. I have been watching her closely so we don't have any accidents. She is much better behaved than my last dog and Joe is going to build her a kennel in the back yard so she will be able to be outside when I am gone.
Artist Birthday Cake
10 years ago

1 comment:
I'd be annoyed, too. And never use them again! Other than that, I'm glad everything is going well for you! Good luck with the puppy!
Post a Comment