Monday, January 18, 2010

Not much Going on!

So I know I haven't blogged in a while, but not much is happening in my life. I went home for Christmas and spent a quiet week with my mom. For Christmas I did get a new camera so when I have something to take pictures of I will include them. Joe also got me an electric fireplace for my den so I am not so cold all the time. It works great and it helps me save on electricity. He spoils me. I spent New Year's in Utah with Joe at Christy's house because he had to sit down there for 2 days in between loads.
Now that the holidays are over life consists of school, hanging out with Joe's parents after work, coming home, talking to Joe on the phone and doing stuff around the house and then bed. Whenever Joe is home we are together and that is the time I absolutely look forward to and love. It is so so hard to say bye to him each night and then it is especially hard to say bye when he leaves on the road again. He left this afternoon for Tennessee and who knows when he will be back. I can't wait for when I don't have to say those good byes anymore. I am not announcing anything so don't take it that way. Yes, I know I want to marry him and that it will be happening sometime in the future, but not now. Be patient, I know I am.

I started working out because I realized I have gained weight lately. (I guess hanging out in the kitchen at school will do that to you.) It is really nice because Joe's cousin let us borrow an elliptical with the intention of not ever having to return it so I don't even have to leave my house to get exercise. I have enjoyed that this past week and will continue to enjoy it as time goes on. As I have started working out I have come to regret how out of shape I have become.

Well that is about all that is going on here. I will hopefully have something more exciting to post about soon.

No comments: