Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ice Cream and Pedicures


Well today we had a 1st Grade Activity and it ended with making homemade ice cream. It was a lot of fun. Some of the games we played were good some of the others not so much. I ended up with a sunburn. What a surprise for me. The ice cream was good, I just wish we would have had a little more time. Some of the kids were inpatient and wanted it to be done faster than it was.
After school I went to get a pedicure with Courtney, another teacher. Mine was free because I got a gift certificate. I am glad it was because it wasn't a comfortable place. I felt like I was sitting with my feet in a small vibrating bucket. The paint job was really good and I even got a flower on my toes. Now I get a 4 day weekend to pack up my classroom before the last couple days of school. Yeah for personal days and great substitutes!!!!


I would put a picture of mine but I hate my feet.

No comments: