Two weeks ago I woke up one morning and started throwing up. When I left my house I was fine. I discovered that I had all the signs and symptoms of CO2 poisoning. The gas company had to come and check it out and I had a gas as well. My house was trying to kill me. I had been really stressed all week and this was the last straw. I wanted to break down. I had to take the next day off work because I couldn't handle being a teacher. The fireplace was in my contract for the sale that it would be in proper running order so I went to my realitor and they called they got the sellers to get a repair man out. It turns that the fireplace I had was not something that could be fixed and so the sellers had to replace my fireplace. I am grateful they had to because I didn't have the money to do it. So yesterday I got a new, bigger fireplace. It is so pretty. I just feel bad that someone had to fork up the money to replace something they will never see.
So that was two weeks ago. Last weekend Michaela came to visit me. She surprised me on Thursday night and stayed until Sunday. She was worried about me and how I was handling all my stress so she came up. I love her for it because it is what I needed. It is nice to know I have friends that love me enough to drop what they are doing to spend some time just hanging out.
This week we had a wind storm and my grill was blown over and the front handle broke off of it. I will have to fix it before I can use it because there is no other way to open it without burning your self. So that isn't too bad because it could have hit my car if there had been a foot difference in where it was. So I was really excited that it didn't hit Luna (my car). This was Friday morning and I had to drive to school because I needed to go to the store first. I was having a great day. We had a play at school that went really well and it was the weekend. I was excited until I walked out to my car and saw that someone had keyed it. It wasn't just a little damage either; it goes down both sides and across the hood. In some places it is all the way through the paint down to the metal. I just wanted to cry. I had to call the police to make a report. When he finally got there he was asking me if I had mad someone mad, an old roommate, a colleague, an ex, a student or their parents. This just made it worse because I hoped I hadn't. I mean 6 year olds can get mad at you and love you the next minute. I don't think it could have been one of them anyway because of the damage. I want to think that it was a random act and that it wasn't targeted at me specifically. It makes me extremely sad to think that someone could be that mad at me to damage my car.
Please if you ever get mad at me tell me! Here are some pictures of the damage.
So life isn't all bad. I went to see Twilight last night with Lisa. It was good. The books are sooooooo much better. The movie just didn't portray the intensity of Bella and Edwards relationship but no movie could unless it was forever long. I also got to hang out with Andy and Lisa and Winger's. It was really nice to be around Andy because he is so much like Rachael and I get a glimpse of being with her again. Tonight I am fixing dinner for him, his parents, and Lisa. I am excited to see them. I am excited to share my home with them for the evening because Rachael will never see it with me living here so they can. Well I am off to fix enchiladas.

2 comments:
Becca,
I'm sorry to hear that you have been stressed and that things have been crazy. I know how you feel. Things will be better though. I learned today in sacrament meeting that our trials and struggles are like fertilizer and some times they really stink but we build character and learn from them. I'm sorry to hear about your car. That is not right and crazy. Hope things get better for you. Know that I care about you and if you need anything please let me know. I miss seeing you every Sunday and other people from that ward. My new ward is good though.
Have a great week. A good friend of mine give me this thought one day - "Monday is the day to create the rest of the week. Be a creator today."
You are amazing!! Good luck with things.
I am so sorry about your car! What a horriable thing. I hope Karma goes and kicks that persons butt! I am glad to hear that you got your fireplace fixed. Now all you need is a bear skin rug! Whoo Hoo!
Post a Comment